Wednesday 4 August 2010

My mum wins the prize!

Well today I realised just how poor my mathematics skills really are. After recently booking my flight from Singapore to Manila to give me 3 months in the Philippines, which is what I have a visa for, I had worked out that the earliest time I could arrive in Manila was 16th October, as my flight to Australia was the 16th Dec. My mum won the prize today for spotting my incredibly silly error... this would only give me two months in Manila! Nooooooooo, how did I not spot that! I have a visa for 3 months and I want to work in the Philippines for as long as possible, so today I had to pay more to change my flights and allow me to arrive 16th September instead of October! This now means slightly less time in Thailand and therefore might not be able to fit Pattaya slum ministry work in, but we shall see what happens. An expensive error but I'm so pleased she spotted it! Yey, more time in Manila!

No comments:

Post a Comment